jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Paginas con montones de recursos

Hi. Welcome to the Gorilla Resources links page. Here you will find links to some of the very best free online resources for learning animators. If you are after something in particular try choosing from the category's on the right. Or if you prefer you can just brows below.
Enjoy :)


http://gorillaanimatorsresourcespage.blogspot.com/

__________________________________________________________________________________

Animation Article Database

Last updated: November 3, 2011 - Added an article by Jim Levasseur on Workflow, and Mike Casaway on Education.



Please let me know in the comments if there are any dead or incorrect links. Thanks! I tried to give 
credit to the authors of each articles, but if I got something wrong please let me know.

A couple notes: I don't include an article more than once. A lot of times, an article can fit into several

categories, but I try to narrow it down to one if I can. I don't see a point in making a list like this if I don't

narrow and specify the articles categories as much as I can. 

So, for example, if you're looking for articles on "Weight", be sure to check out the articles categorized 

under "overlap/follow-through," "squash and stretch," "physicality," ect. There are a lot of related categories, 

so don't just look under one!
http://monstroanimation.blogspot.com/

 _________________________________________________________________________________



        



 http://www.synchrolux.com/


 
_________________________________________________________________________________ 


 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario